Gain new insights from our COO and technology expert on cybersecurity, cloud security, threat detection, risk management, and participate in interactive sessions that can help you solve your most critical security challenges.
Futurism is pleased to announce its participation in one of the esteemed cybersecurity events, Rochester Security Summit 2022 (October 12-13 in New York). The key focus of the event is cyber security, where eminent speakers from the cyber security domain are ready to share their thoughts and viewpoints. Futurism, as an IBM Global Partner and Cloud Aggregator Services Provider, has made its global footprint with a large clientele and it is a proud moment for us to be a part of the most appreciated cybersecurity event, RSS 2022.
“We are very excited to be part of the RSS 2022 event and meet great brands and leaders in security there. As this has been a long-awaited event for all of us, coupled with the increasing demand for cyber technology in the market, I believe this event will be a great success. At RSS 2022, we will present our key cybersecurity offerings that will help enterprises protect their businesses in today’s evolving threat landscape. »
said Mr. Sheetal Pansare, CEO of Futurism Technologies
Continuing the talk, Mr. Pansare says
“If you plan to invest in cybersecurity, go ahead as data is held digitally today, therefore a strong security system is critical not only to prevent data breaches, but also to create a workspace beyond that as we are not utilizing this technology to its full potential yet.”
Futurism Brings Zero Trust Security at Rochester Security Summit
Recent innovations and increased demand for digitization have shown the importance of the latest tools and technologies for businesses to survive and thrive in the global marketplace. With innovation comes new complexities and risks.
Futurism is pleased to announce itself as a proud participant of RSS 2022, which will help many companies around the world to find better managed cybersecurity solutions. As this summit will bring many thought leaders and speakers on board, the quality of the solution is expected to be world class as well. With us, you can enable your business to embrace tomorrow’s technologies, today, and do it in the most secure way possible.
Safe Future Endpoint
EndPoint Secure, a single managed security service for endpoints, offers better visibility and control over your devices and data, helps manage endpoint policies and security threats for all your endpoints, including desktops, mobile phones, tablets, handheld devices, and IoT devices. With secure endpointyou can avoid the expense and hassle associated with standalone mobile security solutions.
We are bringing a bundle of offers listed below in RSS 2022:
- Fully Managed Endpoint Security
- MAM and MDM managed service
- IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence
- Zero trust security model
- Endpoint security for all critical endpoints
- Endpoint security for connected medical devices (IoMT)
eagle eye futurism
Advanced threat protection service powered by IBM QRadar (SIEM), IBM Watson AI and IBM X-Force, eagle eye futurism provides multiple layers of security features to deliver the latest protection against advanced and sophisticated threats, including new ransomware streams and multi-pronged attacks. By strengthening your security posture, Eagle eye helps you leverage a zero-trust security framework using IBM QRadar, IBM Watson AI, and X-Force.
- Advanced Threat Protection (IBM QRadar and IBM X-Force)
- Protection against new ransomware streams and multi-pronged attacks
- Zero Trust Security Framework
- Real-time threat intelligence (IBM Watson AI)
- Automatic threat investigation capabilities
- Insider Threat Detection
Futurism Secure access
To adopt « identification » as the foundation of a Zero Trust Security architecture for effective identity and access management, use Futurism Secure access. Using a powerful combination of risk-based authentication and AI-driven access controls, it provides both a modular and data-centric (AI-driven) IAM strategy to help determine who will access what and how. You’ll get a glimpse of the capabilities listed below in RSS 2022 for our IAM solution:
- Risk-based multi-factor mobile authentication
- AI-powered risk-based access policies
- Control over critical assets with federated identity
- Perfect balance between usability and security
- IAM Intelligent Hybrid Approach
- Improved end user productivity
Futurism Data Protection
Futurism offers fully managed database protection and monitoring services powered by IBM Guardium. We reached RSS 2022 with our powerful data protection and monitoring service, Futurism Data Protectionthat ensures powerful and centralized database monitoring.
- Identify and control unauthorized access and data theft
- Improved security and maturity strategy
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Security Governance
- Faster threat response and remediation
- Intelligent data and threat analysis powered by IBM Guardium
- Powerful and centralized database monitoring
Why should you attend the 2022 Rochester Safety Summit?
Events and conferences have always been an integral part of businesses to highlight their brand value and at RSS 2022 we are bringing together our most relevant resources in one place to help you find answers to your most pressing questions related to cyber security, cyber threats and risk management. Rochester Security Summit 2022 is committed to bringing you information on all things cybersecurity:
- Interact and hear from elite cybersecurity speakers and thought leaders
- Exposure to world-class security solutions
- More than 500 companies and leaders
- Learn from informative speeches
- Also get the CISO perspective
- Opportunity to immerse yourself in the most demanding topic in the industry
Feel free to catch up with our global COO Mr. Praful M at the Rochester Security Summit 2022 to discuss how we help businesses strengthen their security posture with coming-of-age cybersecurity solutions. To find out more about RSS 2022 and to book an appointment, visit: Futurism at the 2022 Rochester Security Summit
The publication Futurism to Address the Biggest Security Challenges at RSS 2022 appeared first on Futurism Technologies.